Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pokemon Doujin With Jessi

interview on Radio24 Adoptions

In the course of my life and my professional career I had the opportunity to make my research, my ideas and my analysis in some books. Here they are:

How to adopt a child (2008 Sovera Publisher)

: What is the difference between success and adoption an issue? We asked our experts. For love alone is not enough .. Finding a partner liked: the psychology of coaching report, to know and meet through the Internet (2008 E. Giusti, G. Di Nardo) Sovera Editions

: How, when and why look for a compatible partner ... The most recent scientific research make known strategies and behaviors that characterize the beginning of a relationship and its stability over time. The text provides guidance and coaching on dating online, on cyberpsychology and directs the evaluation of the sites relationship to obtain satisfactory results.


Silence and Solitude, tranquility in the integration of treatment (2006 E. Giusti, G. Di Nardo) Sovera Editions


0 comments:

Post a Comment