Thursday, January 27, 2011

Appcrash Acad.exe 24.0.55.0

our project


Why seed? Because I want my blog bring about in someone's desire to share with me and my daughter our way.
Why oak? because many traditions in the oak tree is considered sacred. Why
indicates strength, power, longevity, wisdom and height, in both material and spiritual sense. Oak and strength are expressed in Latin by the same word: robur that is physical strength, but also moral.
Oak is the figure par excellence of the tree as the axis of the world understood that enables communication between Heaven and Earth.
Adored by the Celts the oak in addition to these meanings was also an emblem of hospitality.
These are the features I want for my daughter's school education.
I decided to write this blog, because I try other mothers and other fathers (we Torino) who want to give their children an education and creative freedom based on respect for others and love for knowledge, on curiosity and joy.
The decision not to send my daughter to the nursery has grown slowly and has been supported by his pediatrician (whom I respect very much): he argues that children under 6 years are in need of two things, the mother (or other strong figure if the mother is not) and the house. And when you look you find that it is. In two years there would be elementary school, but I am strong about my ideas and I will do everything possible to make homeschooling or unschooling or what our path will lead us to realize .. oh yes, because these choices in my daughter and many are involved and I try not to be conditioned and to listen, to observe and to welcome you as an individual other than me.
why to do this I need the strength of an oak, his wisdom to make as few mistakes as possible, its morality.
In this project come together ideas, passions and skills ... but I will have to deepen this in future posts. For now I just write that much comes from the Montessori school I attended as a child, from kindergarten to second grade, and by Rodari Munari, my parents, my passion for the thought of Rudolf Steiner and the joy I feel when I'm doing something creative. A special thanks to the School of Common Sense ( jelly sweet) that I discovered in my offshore sailing at night: their experience is that I admire and who gave me the final push to decide to start writing this blog .
I hope this is a seed for my / our project and a seed for our children, who can grow by free men and women.

0 comments:

Post a Comment