Thursday, February 3, 2011

Where Do Pigens Sleep

semi

Readings "Steiner" in recent years I have lit the way several times and I have put the questions to which I try to answer in my daily life. Now, with the aim of 'homeschooling, I'm taking some of those readings to see what I take it again, what else resonates in me, because I am different.
I reflect on a passage of text Henning Köhler "The miracle of being a child":
There is nothing to a child, or rather, every child should be most proud of the gratitude of an adult, thanks to something that child has created his most intimate interiority and then offered a gift . With that gratitude the child grows in his personality and the latter has been stepped up. We speak of gratitude, however, AUTHENTIC and not an attitude of "beautiful, thank you, but you could ...." It should not take over a critical, but should try to ensure that the child experience that what he did for us is REALLY appreciated. only way the children are really close to their essence, their own .
This focus is essential, and I wonder: What does the school institution in this sense? As adults we are willing to receive a gift without comment? Above all, we are always able to grasp that what we are given is just that gift? I'm thinking that must find a practical commitment and above INDIVIDUAL. I think of Janusz Korczak, a doctor, teacher, poet and artist who claimed that the plural form children in general do not exist! What exists is a childhood and each is unique, unique, special and different consequences. We can not understand "children" in general, but only the child who was entrusted to us, and only at the precise moment when we look .
is why education is challenging task which can not and should not be taken lightly, a task in which, of necessity, "the village" must be committed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment